absolutely amazing! will be using these in my game! all credit will go to you for the pots and plants <3
Low Poly // Faceted Plant Pack
A downloadable Asset Pack for Windows
- Unique, handcrafted plants with a faceted / low poly look, useable in both Games / 3D Renders
- Organised objects and materials easily customizable to your liking
- Periodically updated with new plants / assets
FREE VERSION v006
Last Updated 23rd March 2017
- 5 WIP Plant Designs (1 LOD)
- 5 Plant Pots (3 LODs)
- 5 Textures, including diffuse mask that you can overlay to change colours
- 1 Blender source file that includes all render settings used for screenshots
- 1 Blender source file that includes uvd/textured plants ready for export
- 1 .txt file explaining how to export from Blender and some tips
- 1 Unity demo scene with all prefabs, materials and lighting setup for you
- 2 versions of plants in Unity, one textured controlled & one material coloured
- Screenshot of what the assets in Unity should look like when you open
Provided in a .zip which includes a .unitypackage file, 2 .blend source files, alongside 25 .fbx files of individual assets, 4 textures, 4 texture colour masks and a readme.txt file.
Checked & works in Unity 5.5.0f3 & Blender 2.78
- 3 different LODs (Level of Detail) for all objects
- More plants/pots!
Let me know what you would like to see!
- You may use and edit the files to your liking for use in both personal and commercial projects
- Credit not required but appreciated, if you'd like to, simply link to this store page in your credits
- You may not redistribute my work or sell derivatives in your own asset packs or similar products
© MadeByJawns. All Rights Reserved.
THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY PAGE!
If you downloaded my pack and found it useful, please leave a comment or rating, thanks so much for supporting.
For more stuff, you can follow me on Twitter!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
such beautiful stuff!!! really love it
Great stuff. Would really like to see some additions (mediterranean flowers maybe?). Currently using them in a mobile game